Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week #1 weigh in (4lbs down..Wahoo!)

Wow...((wow))...wow! After completing my first week of weight watchers, I am very pleased to report that I have lost 4 lbs. Can you believe it? 4lbs!..really? It's hard to fathom. For months and months I have been busting my butt off and struggling to see a change on the scale, but nothing happened, my scale didn't budge. But it took just 1 week with Weight Watchers to get things moving. It's also amazing to see the new changes in my body already, after loosing just 4lbs. I am at a lost for words. My love handles have already totally disappeared. This is so freaking exciting, and I am so freaking pumped to continue with it. I am so looking forward to next weeks weigh in. I just gotta stay on track, eat right, and not lose focus on the PRIZE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I commend you with your aim to lose weight. I struggle with my weight problem as well. I have lose ten pounds after 3 months of walking and running only to gain them back after two months of inactivity. I am back running again and hopefully will shed off what I gained and more. I hope you are successful with your program as I am hoping I am with mine.

    ReplyDelete